Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Pregnancy: Week 27

How Far along? 27 weeks

Size of the baby? baby weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended

Any new symptoms? No, same old ones!

What are you craving? Ho Sum Bistro. Like bad. I'm still mad DH didn't take me there tonight. We had sushi instead. :(

Total weight gain? 12 lbs

Baby Bump? yes ma'am!


Movement? yup, moving a lot lately. Movement is starting to happen around the same time everyday. A lot of kicks on my right side this whole week. I think she is comfy in this position, hope it's a good one!

Gender? girl

Nesting? not really. We were on vacation all last week so mostly just relaxing.

Sleeping well? yes. I slept great last night now that we are home again!

Buy anything for the baby this week? yupp


What are you looking forward to? birth, breastfeeding, newborn cuddles, sleeping on my tummy again and painting my toenails with ease. :P

What are you enjoying the most/least about being pregnant this week? enjoying many baby kicks. Not enjoying the hugeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment