Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Pregnancy: Week 26

How Far along? 26 weeks

Size of the baby? about 14 inches, head to heals and weighing around a pound and two-thirds.

Any new symptoms? yes! Fetus has hiccups now. Swoon. :) Also, swollen feet. Boo.

What are you craving? Oh man. I am craving FRESH food. Salads, veggies, fruits.

Total weight gain? 11 lbs

Baby Bump? absolutely!



Movement? yup, she's moving as I type this! lol

Gender? girl

Nesting? nope, none lately.

Sleeping well? A little. We are staying with the in-laws in New York right now so the time change has effected my sleep.

Buy anything for the baby this week? no not this week, I think I need a week off. ;)

What are you looking forward to? seeing how big my belly is gonna get because it is feeling pretty huge lately.

What are you enjoying the most/least about being pregnant this week? Enjoying fetus hiccups!! Not enjoying swollen feet. :(

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't even LOOK at tomato sauce the entire time I was pregnant, which was strange because I normally love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am not big on tomato sauce when I am pregnant! I will make spaghetti because my hubby likes it, about once every 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete