Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Pregnancy: Week 39

How Far along? 39 weeks and 1 day

Size of the baby? a mini watermelon! YUM :D

Any new symptoms? No not really. Still having random contractions at night. I did lose my mucus plug the other morning. Exciting and gross!

What are you craving? sugar.

Total weight gain? 25 lbs!

Baby bump?


Movement? yuppp still dancing around in there.

Gender? GIRL!

Nesting? no. I'm officially over nesting.

Sleeping well? Okay I guess. I wake a lot to pee or because of a painful contraction.

Buy anything for the baby this week? Nope.

What are you looking forward to? my due date! Once I hit my EDD I will start begging this baby to come out. LOL

What are you enjoying the most/least about being pregnant this week? I'm enjoying my alone time with Lucy. We don't have much longer. Not enjoying how hard it is to wait for baby to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment