Monday, September 12, 2011

My Pregnancy: Week 35

How Far along? 35 weeks and 6 days pregnant, as of right now!

Size of the baby? Honeydew melon!

Any new symptoms? some leg cramps the last couple nights but nothing too bad. I had horrible Charley horses with Lucy!

What are you craving? fried chicken. Yup.

Total weight gain? 20 lbs (when I did my 35 week prenatal)

Baby bump?

35 weeks


35 weeks & 3 days

Movement? plenty, there must still be a lot of room in there.

Gender? GIRL.

Nesting? absolutely! I've been a bit of a clean freak lately.

Sleeping well? Yes I am sleeping pretty good right now, it's really nice.

Buy anything for the baby this week? YES!

What are you looking forward to? being full term on September 20th! That will be a huge milestone for me considering my 4 previous miscarriages. Also, no more sitting in salt baths while drinking Gatorade trying to ward off contractions that I don't want yet! Lol

What are you enjoying the most/least about being pregnant this week? I'm enjoying the Internet(Twitter) break I've been on. I have more time to focus on Lucy, reading, listening to music & meditating. It's been VERY nice.
Not enjoying the on-going baby name saga. We still have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment