Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Pregnancy: Week 30

How Far along? 30 freaking weeks :D

Size of the baby? baby is about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds.

Any new symptoms? yes, a return of nausea in the mornings. Boo.

What are you craving? cannoli's, so yummy.

Total weight gain? 14 lbs

Baby Bump?

Movement? yup, moving and rolling all around.

Gender? girl

Nesting? yes, lots of cleaning this weekend. My back is hating me for it. lol

Sleeping well? I little better than last week. The fan blowing on me all night is helping.

Buy anything for the baby this week? yes, I bought some more long sleeved onesies.

What are you looking forward to? I'm looking forward to the awesome salt bath I'm about to take tonight.

What are you enjoying the most/least about being pregnant this week? Enjoying feeling well and healthy. :) Not enjoying all the baby name issues. We just cannot agree on a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment