Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Pregnancy: Week 22

How Far along? 22 weeks

Size of the baby? about 11 inches long(length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound!

Any new symptoms? yes, my tailbone has been feeling like it is going to dislocate or rip in half. It sucks.

What are you craving? amaretto and almond flavored coffee and sweets! YUMM

Total weight gain? 7 lbs!

Baby Bump? oh yeah



Movement? movement is all over the place lately. I can't tell what position the baby is in. Kicks on my left and right, top and bottom. Feels like this baby has extra limbs sometimes!

Gender? GIRL

Nesting? yes, did more organizing in Lucy's room. Threw out a lot of toys and stuffed animals she wasn't using or that were broken. I'm attempting to make room in there for the new baby!

Sleeping well? no, never. Sleep sucks right now. I actually dread going to bed at night because I know I'm gonna wake up in pain. We need a new bed.

Buy anything for the baby this week? Yes, I bought 6 bumGenius One-Size All-In-One's! :)

What are you looking forward to? I'm looking forward to a lot right now. I've been day-dreaming about breastfeeding, dressing, cloth diapering, babywearing and just holding my baby. I can't wait!!!!

What are you enjoying the most/least about being pregnant this week? enjoying making room and plans for baby, not enjoying my stupid bed.

7 comments:

  1. You look absolutely lovely! Maybe twins with all that movement, eh? ;)
    So sorry about the lack of sleep... I remember that well with my second. Having a good wrap-around body pillow helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your bump!! You look wonderful. Sucks about the lack of sleep, I've been having a lot of off nights as well but I don't have my bed to blame. >.< And hooray for new cloth diapers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Kelly! Maybe if my u/s hadn't showed only one baby I might be thinking twins!! And I really want to get one of those wrap around pillows but our bed is too tiny. New (bigger) bed first and then a pregnancy pillow. :D

    Thanks Yami! Yay for cloth diapers, I can't wait to put them on our babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry to hear you're having trouble sleeping! but i still maintain you're the cutest little preggo mama EVER!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thank Emily! :)
    Hoping to get a new bed soon to help, we've had are little full for wayyyy to long! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, so I'm wading in to the world of cloth diapers... Did you get your diapers new or used? And what made you decide on BumGenius AIOs? There's so many to choose from!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes there are SO MANY to choose from! And because of that I have been getting both new and used, all different styles to try. I already had one bumgenius AIO and it just looked "easy" (No stuffing required!), so when I saw a facebook friend selling some gently used BG AIO for a great price I jumped on it. I already have a decent amount of pocket diapers, BG, Fuzzibunz, Tweedle Bugs, also getting some rumparooz soon. I want a variety because I have no idea what I will end up preferring. I'm doing one-sized AIO's and pockets for the "older baby" stage and fitteds, prefolds and covers for the newborn stage. I have gotten both new and used of everything, used doesn't bother me at all as long as it's in a good condition! :)

    ReplyDelete