Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Pregnancy: Week 18

How Far along? 18 weeks

Size of the baby? baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces

Any new symptoms? I've had some random dizziness. I think it's because of my ear though.

What are you craving? fruit! I am eating a crazy amount of fruit this week.

Total weight gain? 3 lbs

Baby Bump? absolutely. It's getting bigger!

Movement? Movement is great. Baby moves a lot throughout the day and I am really enjoying it.

Any feelings about gender?
boy? no girl? wait, no boy?.. I have no idea.

Nesting? cleaning? yes, lot's of cleaning lately.

Sleeping well? yes. I finally gave in and started putting a pillow under my leg to elevate it. I am a semi-tummy/side sleeper and I've been feeling like I'm squishing the baby!

Buy anything for the baby this week? no but I bought some stuff for my prenatal care!

What are you looking forward to? I'm really looking forward to buying some baby clothes! I don't have any newborn/0-3 month clothes so I need to get started on that.

What are you enjoying the most/least about being pregnant this week? I am really enjoying this pregnancy being MY own. I am enjoying doing my own prenatal care and starting to prepare for this birth.
I am NOT enjoying the stress I've been feeling lately, getting ready to fly really messes with my happy. lol



2 comments:

  1. So cute! You're SO brave to do your own prenatal care. I would be such a worry wart....HA! Like I didn't do that with prenatal care. Keep it up Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So interesting that you're doing your own prenatal care! I (and I think others) would love to see a post on the details of what you're doing, what tools you're using, the books you're reading etc. Unassisted pregnancy/birth is so fascinating to me. I love how open & honest you're being about the whole thing! Good for you mama!

    ReplyDelete